Rosemary and Sage with Cambrian Blue Clay Soap - Case of 5 x 135gRegular price £22.75
Recommended Retail Price: £7.00
Delivery: All our products are made to order and will be delivered 4 weeks from the day they're made.
What is it?
Handmade Botanical Soap Bar for Body, Hands and Face.
Loaded with home-grown rosemary and fragrant sage, this soap is our absolute all-time favourite! It has a fresh herbaceous aroma and offers a mild exfoliating feel combined with a rich, luxurious lather. It contains revitalising vitamins and minerals that reduce stagnation and balance the skin.
Our unique recipes are brimming with a gorgeous blend of vegan butter and oils, giving our soaps their luxuriously rich lather, leaving your skin feeling nourished and moisturised. We use only plant-delivered additives such as pure essential oils as well as organic herbs and fruit peels handpicked from our own garden and kitchen. All our products are free from palm oil, harmful chemicals, toxins, synthetic fragrances/colourants or preservatives!
- Rosemary essential oil and homegrown organic leaves with aromatic, warming and stimulating effects assist in improving circulation and moving stagnation.
- Sage essential oil and dried leaves that have a herbaceous, cooling and earthy aroma providing anti-microbial benefits.
- Cambrian Blue Clay is naturally blue formed from deposits in Siberian salt lakes. It is prized for its high content of minerals including zinc and iron which promote proper cell regeneration and encourage skin rejuvenation.
Our nurturing base formula
- Coconut Oil is high in fatty acids including vitamin E, which protects the skin from oxidative damage and offers a rich moisturising feel.
- Olive Oil reduces the signs of ageing due to its antioxidant properties. It leaves the skin hydrated and moisturised.
- Sunflower Oil is known for its softening and skin restoring properties. It is great for all skin types and assists in maintaining healthy moisture.
- Shea Butter is an excellent rich and nourishing moisturiser that reduces fine lines' appearance and leaves the skin silky smooth.
- Sweet Almond Oil will leave the skin hydrated and smooth. It also soothes dry and irritated skin by regenerating damaged cells.
- Castor Oil is known for its strong purging and detoxing properties. Effective for skin with acne as it helps increase cell turnover.
- Glycerine is naturally occurring during saponification. Helps to protect the skin from environmental sources of irritation and makes dry skin feel amazingly soft and supple.
We at Chalke Valley Soaps are not medical or healthcare professionals and do not claim that the use of our products may have a positive effect on pre-existing physical and/or mental health conditions. The information in our listings pertains to the properties of specific ingredients used in the product.
Any tips or key information to help shops sell to consumers?
- All our product link nicely to each other - if you like our soaps then try our bath salts.
How have you made it more sustainable than other similar products?
All our products our zero waste, our labels have been designed to be 100% plastic-free and will be carefully prepared in eco-friendly packagings ready for delivery.
Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil), Sodium Sunflowerseedate (Sunflower Oil), Natural Glycerin, Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter), Sodium Sweet Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil), Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Aqua (Water), Clay (Cambrian Blue Clay), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf.